Thursday, May 31, 2007

It's been a little over 15 hours since reality set in. It was difficult to be at work today. I wanted to keep more to myself, praying that nothing would get me too emotional. Several of my friends called to check on me after work and that was nice of them. I pray the summer goes by quickly and we can all be together again.

We haven't had anyone call on the house all week so I'm trying not to worry about it selling before we move. All I can do is pray and trust the Lord and his plan.

Satan tries to hurl his ugly darts our way, but we are standing firm and trusting God. I am grateful that God cares for me and my family. We are safe with him.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

You're in my prayers! My husband isn't leaving until Sunday morning.

~~Rachel
www.nothinggold.net