Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Sweet moments

I love to get on my husband's email and read the emails from my twins to him and his to them. It's so sweet! There are some things in life that just aren't easy (like being separated from your family), but then I realize there is something very special we would be missing without these moments in life. It does a heart good to read things like this:

Hey Dad, I hope you do good today.

I love you and i pray for you,
Dillon



Dillon Ross Burton
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Proud to be a Chaplain's Kid
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks allot. Great day so far. I love it when you pray for me. I'm praying for you too. Have a wonderful day. Love you and miss you.

-Dad

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi i miss you. if you can email me each day.


Darby James Burton
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Proud to be an Army kid!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sure miss you too Darby. I hope you are having fun at the lake. I had a good time at the victory tower today rappelling. It was very hot and we marched about 6 miles total in about 95 degree weather. I hope you all have fun at church tomorrow. Be good for mom, she really needs yours and Dillon's help right now.

Love you,
Dad

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey dad,

i love you and miss you. i cant wait until training is over. write me back and tell me how your physical tests went.

i pray for you every day
Dillon



Dillon Ross Burton
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Proud to be a Chaplain's Kid
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Dill. I did great on my PT test. I did 47 push ups, 48 sit ups and I ran my 2 miles in 15:50. That is the best I've ever done. I started wearing my uniforms yesterday. I sent mom some pictures so ask her to show them to you. I will go rappelling tomorrow so I'll let you know how that goes. I sure miss you all and can't wait to see you again. Are you having fun at Hughie and Charlotte's? Write back and tell me what you are doing.

Love You,
Dad

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hi dad. what are doing? i miss you.


Darby James Burton
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Proud to be an Army kid!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm doing pretty good. It was very hot today. We did a lot of marching and exercising. I'm going to climb and rappel down the victory tower tomorrow; it's about 90 feet high. I sure miss you Darby and can't wait to see you again.

Love,
Dad

I will always cherish these emails.

No comments: