Monday, July 2, 2007

We finally meet...


This is my friend, Heather. Our husbands are attending CH-BOLC (Chaplain Basic Officer Leadership Course) and have become good friends, and we met through my blog. We spent the day together, since we are both here at Fort Jackson visiting our husbands, and had a wonderful time. I never once felt awkward being with someone I just met. In fact, it was a huge blessing for me. We're really looking forward to Wednesday when we will meet more of the people we've met through the internet whose husbands are also here in training and one whose husband is away at war (Amy). We tried to find some of the other spouses (like Rachel's) but they all look too much alike in the same clothing...
Can't wait to meet the rest of you that I've gotten to know over the last month!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for Wednesday! It will be fun!