Friday, September 28, 2007

Happy 20th Birthday, son!

I can't believe you are 20 years old today, son!!! It just seems like yesterday when you were learning how to walk. You were a beautiful, precious baby and now you are a very handsome young man who makes us very, very proud. Your love for the Lord and others is something pretty unheard of these days in guys your age, and you are a blessing not only to those who know you, but to those who have yet to meet you. This adventure you are about to embark on will take you many places, but you'll always be in our hearts and on our minds, and I promise to pray for you each and every day. It's tough to think about it because I already miss you not being with us, but I know you are following God's will for you life and I wouldn't want you anywhere else!
When I look at you...your strength, your talents, your stamina, your heart for people and the things of God...I know that God created you for something special.
Although we can't be with you today, we celebrate YOUR LIFE! Have a wonderful, blessed birthday!!! I love you.

No comments: