Tuesday, September 4, 2007

There's a lot going on in my mind as I sit here this morning. We had a wonderful time yesterday with both sides of the family with us at the lake. We played in the water, laughed, cried, looked at pictures, took pictures, said our good-byes and, most precious to me, prayed together for quite some time.

I repacked all our stuff, making it easier to find what we need on the trip, and this morning we will leave my parents and my brother and sister-in-law, who watched our twins most of the summer, and head back to our house one last time. It's going to be a tough good-bye for all of us!

Our daughter stayed with us last night and I was so happy about that. I'll take every moment I can get!!! Our son had to head back for work, but we'll have the evening to spend with him.

My youngest brother is in Honduras, where he lives about half the year, and a category 4 or 5 Hurricane is headed right for them. I pray they are safe. We are watching it very closely, but all we can do is pray. They've evacuated over 1,000 Americans, but that wouldn't include my brother and his family. I can tell my mom is worried about them. We got to talk to them for a long time on Skpye last night and could see each other through webcam. Hopefully we will hear from them today. For anyone reading - please pray for them!

No comments: