Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sunrises

One of the things I LOVE about where we live now is the sunrises! I know the sun rises everywhere...but it actually stays visible, not hidden behind the clouds, for us to see and feel until the sun goes down at the end of the day. :) Those who know me and where I came from, know that seeing the sun is something I missed a lot while there. Having it back in my life every day is WONDERFUL!!! I absolutely LOVE it! There were weeks I thought I might just go insane if I didn't get some sunshine soon. God knew I needed a place with LOTS of sunshine so I'm thankful He sent us where He did.

The only hard part has been the school situation...but I trust God in that as well. The twins are doing better. They don't like it any better, but they know that at the end of the day they have a mom and dad who love them very much and pray the best for them, and a fun home to come home to...and they make the best of it. I know God will bless them in their circumstances and give them the strength to make it through. He already provided them with each other many, many years ago so no matter where we go they have each other. He also gave them a teacher on day two that had the counselors give them new classes, Pre-AP, which they still find easy but are together for all but two elective classes. That, too, makes school life easier.

We have much to be thankful for! Most of all, that we are TOGETHER as a family again! I'll never take that for granted!

Praying for those of you I know are separated from your loved one at this time, or soon will be. May the Lord bless your husband's ministry down range, and yours on the home front. May He bring strength during the difficult times and peace each and every day, each and every moment, as you await their return and yearn for their safety.

1 comment:

Kay said...

school changes were always hard for me too. not a military brat, but we moved in the middle of my 1st and 3rd grade years. that stuck with me a LONG time. we can all pray for them. i have heard it gets harder as they get older.