Saturday, June 30, 2007

I could never be a sailor!

This was the chapel on the ship.
The kitchen

The bathroom...boy that looks like a terribly small space...

Lots of small places...

And all I wanted to do was run up!

See...I'm not smiling!
The picture below was taken as we walked in the submarine. I was facing my fears! It was tough to stay inside. I seriously wanted to bolt out of there!Kevin didn't mind, but he sure wondered what it would be like to be in there with 80 or so sailors. There wasn't much room at all.
This was on the wall in one of the ships. It was so sad to read about all the sailors that lost their lives. I pray we never forget...

1 comment:

Whitney said...

You look like your having a blast! Burke said you look like you're on the cover of Sailor Jane Magazine! You look so beautiful! Love you!