Wednesday, August 8, 2007

I'm trying not to stress about the movers coming tomorrow. I feel like it's neverending work trying to prepare! It'll be weird to live in an empty house for two more weeks, but I'll sure be glad to see this part of the move over with!!

Yesterday I packed up all my belongings at work and brought them home so it could all go with me. There was some sort of miscommunication last night with our night-shift guy and he cleared my computer as well. He had this terrified look on his face when I walked in this morning. I keep my desk clean, but had lots of stuff so he thought I had left since it was all cleared off. Oh well...I was just glad I had finished clearing all my files yesterday. That would have been awful had I not!

Exactly two weeks from today I will walk away from an awesome job. I have some great friends that I will miss very much, and it's been a very rewarding job, but I'm willing to do whatever the Lord asks of us. I know I was there because that is where the Lord wanted me for the last three and a half years so I've got to trust Him with whatever the future holds. As I just typed that last sentence this song came on...

I am not skilled to understand what God has willed,
What God has planned
I only know at His right hand stands one who is my Savior
I take Him at His word and deed
Christ died to save me; this I read
And in my heart I find a need of Him to be my savior
That He would leave His place on high
And come for sinful man to die
You count it strange, so once did I
Before I knew my Savior

Chorus:
My Savior loves, My Savior lives
My Savior's always there for me
My God He was, my God He is
My God is always gonna be


Living, dying, let me bring
My strength, my solace from this spring;
That He who lives to be my King
Once died to be my Savior
That He would leave His place on high
And come for sinful man to die
You count it strange, so once did I
Before I knew my Savior


(My Savior My God by Aaron Shust)

Perfect timing to hear a song that says what you feel in your heart! God is good! We sang this at church on Sunday, too. I LOVE it!!! Especially when I got to hear my son singing it. He has an awesome voice and doesn't even know it.

No comments: