Monday, September 24, 2007

The mornings are pretty cold here and this morning was no exception, despite the very warm afternoon, but not only did my husband have to run in the cold (since they aren't able to wear jackets or sweats until Oct. 1), but he had to run in the cold for 8 miles! What a way to start out your Monday morning, huh?! He said there was a lot of steam coming up off of everyone and when he finished and got back to the room he noticed he had little white beads of ice on his head.

I spent an hour and a half in a new class at the gym this morning. It was tough, but good. I'm not sure if they think we should be as fit as our husbands or what, but I'm game. We plan to do a lot outdoors, living in such an awesome place, and I want to be ready for the long hikes. It wasn't so good on me taking care of everything while he was away and still working full-time and eating out a lot. It's nice to be back to cooking in the evenings.

The twins had another great day at school. It seems like the days fly by here and I'm back picking them up from school in no time. I never get everything I want to accomplished, but it's sure fun knowing I don't have to get up and go to work every day so I can put it off until the next day if I need to! I'm lovin' it!!! I'm especially loving that I can just be here for my husband when he needs me. I know it means a lot to him right now.

No comments: