Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Please pray!

Today they will inspect our home for the buyers!! We don't foresee any problems at all, but I believe in bathing everything in prayer so please help us pray! I'm praising God we've made it this far and hope to be able to report good news that we no longer own this house by the end of the month! It's weird to sit here and look at this picture. We have a lot of great memories from our time in this home, but my prayer is that another family will have many great memories in this home!

Thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers today. We trust you and ask that you watch over our house today. It's ready for a new family and we ask that everything continue to run smoothly so that it can be theirs by the end of the month. Thank you for friends and family who have prayed for the sale of this home for months on end, and thank you for their willingness to help us keep it clean and ready for showing. Thank you for your love and mercy. I praise you, God, even before I know the outcome because I know you know what is best for us. You gave us this home and we know in your timing you will give it to another family. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

No comments: