Friday, November 2, 2007

Today was a good day. It's nice to know that the Lord can bring such comfort to our hearts and that one day I can be sad and the next day I can be happy! How? Because the joy of the Lord is my strength!!

The twins had a really nice birthday and are now enjoying their Wii. We've boxed (which was hilarious to watch!), and played golf and baseball. They love it! I enjoyed the laughs of watching them box...

This weekend we plan to just lay around and relax. It's much needed! We also closed on our house this afternoon!!! I hope to report on Monday that funding was successful for our buyers and that we no longer are home-owners! I know that sounds backwards, but we're thrilled to know we won't own a house soon. It's been a long, hard road, and we lost money on the house, but hopefully we are all done...praise God!

No comments: