- The blessing of sharing this life with such an amazing, wonderful man
- The blessing of having and raising our four beautiful children together
- The opportunity to know what it is to be loved unconditionally by another human being
- A husband who loves the Lord and desires to live for Him
- Being married to a Soldier - a Soldier who serves both God and country
- Knowing my husband's heart
- A husband who loves spending time with me and our kids more than anything
- Our marriage. We were young when we got married, but we grew up together and have many wonderful experiences to look back on and know that the Lord was/is with us every step of the way
I could go on and on, but more than anything I want him to know how much he means to me and that I couldn't be happier with the life we have together. I know there might be days ahead of us when we might not be able to spend our anniversary together and I want to cherish this one, as well as every day of our lives together.
Thank you, Kevin, for 21 wonderful years. I love you with all my heart and cherish your love and friendship. You're an amazing man and I can't imagine life without you. Thank you for all the many ways you bless my life. I am truly blessed to be your wife!