Monday, April 21, 2008

Mercy Monday

I am seeing more and more of God.

His presence.
His peace.
His love.
His beauty.
His mercy.

This morning I just wanted to worship and praise Him and I got on YouTube to listen/sing to a few songs. The two songs below really got to me. I can hardly think of someone in my life who ISN'T going through something difficult right now. Life is not easy...there is a lot of pain.

BUT, there is also a lot of healing taking place; a lot of prayers being answered and a lot of glory being given to God, even in the trials, and I can't help but praise the Lord for His mercy. The presence of the Lord is mighty and powerful!

Thank you, Lord! Your mercy is new every morning. I want to start my week praising You for all you have done, are doing and will do in the future. Where Satan intended to harm, You are restoring and I am in awe of You, Lord. One of the toughest things to do is surrender our will to Yours, but here I am before You saying...I surrender all. Daily. Hourly. Minute by minute. Whatever it takes. Holy, Holy, Holy are You, Lord God Almighty...

1 comment:

Paulette said...

I am glad God is using you as a catalyst to people's pain, you definately have the heart for it. You are right, there are hurting people everywhere and God wants us to be sensitive to it. Hurt takes time to heal, thankfully there is no timetable, God's Mercies are new everyday.
Sweet post Laura.