Saturday, June 14, 2008

Two special people, two special days shared...

Tomorrow is Father's Day AND my mom's birthday. They will also be leaving for a mission trip to Uganda so I'm posting this a little early.

Mom, I love you! I wish I was there to give you a hug and tell you this in person, but know that I'm thinking of you. I know you will have a special birthday as you will be leaving the country to do what you love most...mission work. I pray you have a wonderful time sharing the love of Jesus with the people of Uganda.
Thank you for leading a life that glorifies God, for caring about people and where they will spend eternity, and for giving of your time to GO and TELL people about Jesus! I admire you for that, mom.

Not only are you a wonderful mom, but a wonderful granny as well. Thank you for loving on our kids and for spending time with them. Thank you for taking them to fun places, like Colorado...
I know they think the world of both you and Pops! When it comes to Santa and Mrs. Claus, you two are the best! (haha)
One of the many joys of having young grandparents...sometimes they act a little goofy with you... Someone caught you both on a good day! (haha) I'm not sure who it was, but it ended up on my computer and I just saw it. Nice socks! :)

On a more serious note...I love you both very, very much and thank the Lord that he gave me parents that love and serve Him and lead by example. You are very, very special to me! Thank you for all the love you give. I miss you and can't wait to see you again.

See you in a few weeks!!!

Love,
Your only daughter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the wonderful birthday "bash". Looking at the photos brought back lots of wonderful memories, too. (Mother's Christmas gift, & I'm not sure where that skiing/sock picture was taken). I love you and miss you greatly. & look forward to seeing you soon. It's been 6 months!! Wow! It's great having the boys here. I'm typing to the rhythmn of ping-pong balls. They're pretty good!! Give Kevin our love. Thanks again for the wonderful remembrance. I should e-mail a note to my friends. Love you much, Mom