Friday, July 18, 2008

Hurry up Sunday!

I'm SO SO SO ready to be home again. I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY miss my husband. I also look forward to being back on post and in my own home. I feel like it's been forever since I've seen my husband's face and felt his strong arms around me. This time away makes me dread deployments even more so than before. I don't really have much to write about today. I've just been busy cleaning my mom's house, doing laundry and trying to pack for the trip back home. My body is worn out from all the fun, and it's just time to get home. I do have mixed emotions, though, as tomorrow will be my last day to spend time with my son again until Christmas. I am so thankful I've been able to see him for the last four weekends! More than anything though...I want to be back in my husband's arms!!!

See you soon, babe!!

No comments: