- I'm reminded that he cares about our country.
- I'm reminded that he's serving our country, our God and our Soldiers.
- I'm reminded that he is called to do this by Almighty God, and God walks with him every step of the way!
- I'm reminded that he is a good, godly man who loves the Lord so much that he will walk this road, even if it means the ultimate sacrifice of losing his life.
- I'm reminded that he loves me and our children and wants to provide for us - not only for our everyday needs of shelter and food, but for our freedom. What if men and women didn't defend it? I think that people forget this sometimes!
- I'm reminded that God was gracious to me and gave me a wonderful husband.
- I'm reminded how proud I am to have a husband who is willing to give his life for another.
- I'm reminded how honored I am to be a wife of a soldier and chaplain.
- I'm reminded that he serves the Lord. The cross on his uniform stands for hope for all people!
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
I'm Home, He's Gone.
It's been a month since I've seen him in uniform. My heart skipped a beat. He's so handsome. I love seeing him in uniform! It's not just that he's handsome though, it's so much more. When he's in uniform: