Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy Birthday, Chaplain!

He was out the door at 5:00 a.m., and will be celebrating his 40th birthday in the field with his soldiers for two weeks.

Babe, I'm so very, very proud of you and the wonderful man that you are. I pray God will bless you in a very special way on your birthday, as you spend it ministering to your soldiers. You are a blessing to many, especially to me! I love you more with each passing year and am so grateful that the Lord blessed me with such a wonderful, godly husband. Your life reflects the love of Jesus, and I'm so very, very honored to be your wife. Thank you for all you do for me and our children, and the many ways you sacrifice for our country and give to the soldier in your unit. I love you!
Happy Birthday!!!

3 comments:

LAURIE said...

Happy Birthday and THANK YOU for all that you do for our sons and daughters. THANK YOU for the sacrifice and for the committment and for the prayers.

Two weeks huh? I pray it will pass quickly for you. Hope things are well for you Laura. Been praying for you. -Laurie

Anonymous said...

WOW! I can't believe you are 40. You don't look a day over 39. Haha. I still love and miss you guys.

Because He lives,
Michael Davis

Laura said...

Hey Mike!!! How are you? So good to hear from you. I pray all is well with you. We love you and miss you, too! Thanks for staying in touch. Next week Kevin will be in from the field...you should call. We still have our same cell phone numbers. Take care,
Laura