Saturday, July 30, 2011

Hooray for Vacations!

Well, my first two weeks of work went really well...I survived! haha!...and now it's vacation time for two weeks!! Thanks to my great boss, I was able to get it approved before starting work since my husband has block leave. We weren't sure when I'd start the job so I asked for it in my interview (if I were to get the job...) and my boss was nice enough to ask before calling to let me know they were ready for me to start. What a blessing!!!

So, we're headed to Colorado as soon as our twins get back from their mission trip. They've been working on homes near Los Angeles for a week, getting up at 5:30 a.m. and hitting the sleeping bag on the floor around 11:00 p.m, with our youth group and World Changers. Think they'll be ready to take off for a camping trip? I'm thinking probably not...yet...so we'll be nice and give them one night's sleep in their own beds! :)

We're ready to go! Hopefully they're not too worn out!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

AH I just saw that you've been posting lately! So glad to get to read and catch up- I really enjoyed it!! All the Burtons have such a gift with writing!