Sunday, May 4, 2008

Life is wonderful!

I know I haven't been writing much lately, but it's been very, very busy around here. I just had to get on here this morning to give praise to God for all He is doing in our lives. Some of that being the peace and comfort and joy the Lord has given us even with it being such a busy month and my husband being away most of it!

My husband made it home late Thursday night and fully expected to have to work Friday with only four hours of sleep but, to my surprise, he returned from his early morning meeting saying they had given him the day off (answered prayer!). About noon he took me out to lunch and we had a nice little date, and then we came home and ended up going back out with my daughter and her boyfriend to chat with them while they ate. Then, we headed to our twins track meet. I can't wait to download the pictures from that! They are good little athletes.

We are having a nice, relaxing weekend together with the kids, and we are all leaving soon to head to chapel to worship the Lord...and, praise the Lord, the chaplain preaching today is my husband!!!

That's all for now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Laura,
Isn't it a wonderful day to praise God and give thanks for all of His blessings! Hope you and your family have a great day together! Angie